Friday 23 January 2015

The Web it weaves

Just a quick little observation, which shows what a small world we live in or is it a global village in which we are all connected by the wonder or curse of the Internet? Here I am wallowing along  in the good ship Oceana thousands of miles from land yet I have by means of the Internet been able to arrange to have my fridge/freezer repaired on the afternoon of the day I get home and have purchased a new monitor for my pc from Amazon which is being delivered as I type this piece. I find that amazing or is it just common place and should be taken for granted?

1 comment:

  1. It fascinates me - that I can exchange photographs and conversations live with our son in Australia, see his face the other side of the world via scype - little miracles yet so ordinary in our today world :D

    ReplyDelete