Friday 7 October 2016

Last Thoughts

Now I have had a chance to do some tidying up and adding a few photos which I hope you approve of and enjoy. I have found a few photo's I forgot I took, like my Rab C Nesbitt look a like in the Belvedere. What was that 6ft mirror egg about on deck 1 outside the Palladium? An update on the my cat Loulabella and her trip to the vets, she weighs 2.6 kgs a dot of a cat, yet it took three people to eventually get the worm tablet down her throat, and she managed to draw blood from one of the practice nurses with her teeth. Her booster jab, pedicure and worm tablet cost £55, I paid up and looked big and thought that was cheap and I was well out of that one. So once again I hope you enjoyed reading the rubbish I produce, and look forward to doing it all again in the near futre, if I have offended anyone, I did not write this, my account has been hijacked by Russian Hackers. May our paths cross in the future, and please no more Broccoli or beans!!

New York Selfie to be used on Crimewatch

6 ft Egg ?

Rab C ?

That rough they emptied the pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment