Monday 3 October 2016

Southampton Ho!

We are nearing the end of the voyage as we enter the Western Approaches aiming for Southampton, left hand down a bit. The sea has calmed down and the sun has come out and the panic tanning has begun. Questionnaires are being filled and extra pages are being added for additional comments, in some cases it looks like being War and Peace. My only complaint has been eight key cards and please no more green beans and broccoli on the plate in the evening please. I promised Janet that any incidents that occurred to her during the cruise would remain secret, what happens on the cruise stays on the cruise, my lips are sealed-ish. We have had some great laughs on board and during our shore trips which in most cases did become shopping expeditions. We were very lucky to have a great dinner table, with much laughter, good humour and a sense of fun, so thanks to Rosey, Bunny, Liz, Roger, Rosemary, Dennis and Janet, may our paths cross again on a cruise in the future. Thanks to all the wonderful staff who help to make our holidays such a memorable event, those that we see and all those behind the scenes, my thanks and admiration for the great job you do for us. When I get home and have a decent internet connection, I will do some tidying up and add some pictures. I hope you have enjoyed my ramblings and hopefully you will join me again on my future adventures, onward to Southampton, right hand down a bit.

The A Team. Paul, Rosemary, Janet, Dennis

Bunny, Liz, Roger & Rosey


Last night. My social secretary and friend Janet, smiling as always.

No comments:

Post a Comment