Tuesday 15 September 2015

Barb's at the Seaside

Where to start, so much ammunition. Most important first Barbs sunflower went overboard as we sailed down the Solent just as the sun was setting and a gale blowing, seemed appropriate somehow. My first mission was to find a deck that was open to the public on this aircraft carrier posing as an Ocean Liner, having done this I canceled my first opportunity as we were opposite Crawley Oil refinery and Barbs would never have forgiven me consigning the sunflower in her memory next to the 4 star. So I waited a while until we had passed Osbourne House another inappropriate place if you new her opinions on the monarchy. So Newport on the Isle of Wight it was, given its history with the world famous regatta and Barb's background working for Cornish Crabbers and Skiff racing it was just the right place to put her flower into the briney and give her the annual report.


No comments:

Post a Comment