Sunday 8 September 2013

iPad Support

Before going down for dinner there was a beautiful sunset, which put me in a great mood of Bonhomie for the evening, then after a top quality dinner.
I went for a night cap before turning in, one of the staff informed me a lady was looking for me. You either have or you don't. Then I had a tap on my shoulder and there was Nina, the lady who I helped with her iPad needed help again could we meet in the morning? So there I am holding my iPad clinic over a medium Latte in Costa no sooner have I got her sorted out than two ladies from Blackburn took her place before I could say excuse me but I help them with their Samsung Galaxy and help them get on the Internet, take a seat Ladies the Doctor will see you. Then a gentleman asked for some advice about Windows XP on his laptop, I see a pattern developing here. There could also be a business opportunity. I eventually got away and took a breath on the top floor of the Atrium to study the water feature that spans five decks, my nickname for her is "The Floozy in the Jacuzzi " 

 The Flozzy

No comments:

Post a Comment