Wednesday 14 September 2016

Sweet Dreams

After an enjoyable gala evening and the Captain's cocktail party, Janet my social secretary who I have cruised with several times before and is one of life's natural organisers, she usually manages to keep Malcolm and I on the straight and narrow, we decided to have a cocktail then call it a night. After making arrangements to meet up in the morning I made my way to my cabin E94, popped in my electronic key card only for it fail. After twenty attempts to get into my cabin, and a Phillipino cleaner telling me it was against the rules to use house keeping keys to let passengers into cabins on peril of death or worse, I went to reception to obtain a new pass key card, only to be told I was not the occupant of cabin E94, I informed the young lady it was me and only me in that cabin. So after her supervisor was called we eventually agreed I was me and it was me who occupied the cabin, I eventually got my new key card that worked on the 10th go, by this time I could not give a s**t, and so to bed, tomorrow's another day and frankly my dear I don't give a damm.

Off on the Midnight Route March

That carpets got to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment